For The First Time In Forever: Frozen Sing-A-Long in Hollywood Studios




If you plan on visiting Hollywood Studios or if you just happened to miss "For The First Time In Forever" when you were there, then you must add this show to your plans when you visit the park! 

Even if you are not a big "Frozen" fan, you are going to love this show! There is fun to be had for adults and kiddos on this one. Yes it is a sing-a-long, but nobody is going to force you to sing (and nobody will judge you if you decide to join along) 😉  The cast is phenomenal and hilarious which makes this experience even better. 

My Daughter Madison is often not one to want to go on rides, so I usually end up taking her to do other fun things when we are in the parks like character meet and greets and shows and this one is possibly my favorite.

The show runs about every 30 minutes and it is about 30 minutes long, and you can enjoy a rest and a/c while you are entertained at the same time. 

I debated on telling you what fun thing happens at the end, I think I am going to leave that as a surprise, but you are going to LOVE it! ❤️ 





Please do not forget to let me know what you think after seeing it for yourself 🥰



Comments

Popular Posts