My 1st Blog

 



See the little girl in the red Disney hat? That is me when I was about 4 years old and what would have been one of my 1st times at Walt Disney World. I am a Native to Florida (a rare species indeed) lol. Being Florida grown, it is no surprise that there have been many trips to Disney throughout my life, most of which have been with my Father. My Dad has always taken me on Disney trips throughout my life (including a fun family reunion trip one year to Fort Wilderness), which has become one of my fave places to stay when we go! 


That is me and my Dad in Fort Wilderness.


So, this is the start of a new adventure....a Disney Blog! Oh Boy! I hope that I can figure all of this out ok. I thought this was a good place to start. I hope everyone enjoys the content they find here and I hope that my blogs will help you to enjoy Disney too <3


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts